Share your opinion on these and other relationship issues on Facebook
Crazy About Someone?
Any of this sound familiar to you?
- "I think about him/her all the time."
- "I get butterflies and tingles when I think of this person."
- "I feel distracted from everything else -- schoolwork, friends, family, work -- and I am having a hard time concentrating on other daily tasks."
Or maybe it's happening to a friend, who...
- Is happy, pleasant, and positive 24/7 -- and is super energized.
- Wants to spend all their free time with their new partner.
- Goes out of their way and does just about anything for this person.
- A friend is ignoring danger signs about a relationship that's going wrong.
- You (or a friend) seem to need less sleep.
- You find yourself having feelings...even though it started as a hookup with no strings, no emotions.
Answer yes? Well then there is a LOT of chemistry happening and you should know how it works
and how to make it work